- ARE there any games for me to go to this weekend in Boston?
- IF the Marlins take, say, two out of three from The Phillies then Florida locks down the best April in MLB, right?
- WILL that "other" rivalry put any more space between the Cubs and Cards?
- CAN the Reds keep streaking in Atlanta? Volquez starts tonight and he's due for a good one after two consecutive stinkers.
- WILL this weekend's series light a fire under the asses of either Minnesota or Cleveland? Nick Blackburn is making me look dumb.
- CAN I put an asterik next to the term "first place Blue Jays" until they play someone from the division? I know, I know, they don't write the schedule but still. It's weird. They have the White Cocks this weekend.
- WHO has the upper hand in Arizona? With Timmy going tonight, I'd like to say the Giants, but we all know the real answer is CHUCK CECIL!
- DO you realize what your state's official rock song is? And was there a giant political battle of attrition over it like there was in Oklahoma? I just think it's interesting that there are some people that still find the Flaming Lips edgy. PLAY "GUY WHO GOT A HEADACHE..."
- WILL the Tigers score any runs off of Zack Grienke tonight? No one's done it since last September.
That's it for us. I hope you have a great weekend. Drew (nee Lloyd) will be here this weekend doing what we do better than we do. You know the drill. So be well, enjoy what seems to be nice weather across the entire damned country and one last time, help out Sara, if you can.
We'll see you Monday. You know it, you love, you same WoW channel it. You too, Lobster Baby.