PREVIOUS: Athletics Begin Long, Slow Journey Back To Philadelphia
NEXT: Dodgers @ Phillies Liveglog (A Manny-Free Zone)
- 1:05, Marlins at Brewers: The Brewers have their dustpans tucked into the waistband of their baseball pants and are hoping to use them against the straight strugglin' Marlins. Dave Bush gets the start for the home team while the rejuvenated and oft dominant Josh Johnson will go for the Fish.
- 1:05, Dodgers at Phillies: There's rubber in Philly and DMac is going to bring it to you in his visually stunning Liveglog style. Perhaps he will even tell you what he's eating for lunch. I'm gonna guess Grilled Cheese on White and Tomato Soup. Chad Billingsley takes on C073 Hamels. That's how a robot would spell it.
- 1:10, Tigers at Twins: Last night's tilt was one of the regular season's most notable games thus far. Dontrelle Willis made his return, giving up 4 runs in 4.1 innings, but more importantly said he felt like he was regaining confidence. The game went all the way to 13 innings before Joe Crede's walkoff King Dong. Today it's the red hot Justin Verlander against Scott Baker as Minnesota tries for the schweep.
- 2:05, Mariners at Rangers: King Felix takes on Matt Harrison as Texas breaks out the brooms and tries to strengthen its grip on the illustrious AL West. Somebody take it, please! Hernandez, WoW's AL Cy Young pick has been lousy as of late.
- 2:20, Padres at Cubs: Hoo boy, that NL Central is bunched up tighter than a pack of squirrels in a corn silo. That sounds like something a fan of an NL Central team would say, doesn't it? The Cubs are right back near the top, one of four teams within a half game of each other at the top of the standings. They got the dustpans out today against the nonfactor Padres. But fear not San Diegans, change is coming.
- 3:10, Astros at Rockies: The surprising Wandy Rodriguez looks to continue his stellar start and then.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- 3:35: Red Sox at Angels: LA got a superb start out of Matt Palmer last night to turn today's match into rubber. Ervin Santana is back for the Angels. How will he fare. For the sake of the Red Sox, I hope very very terribly. At least today. BAWSTUN IS A BROTHAHOOD.