Hey kids, I won't forget to put roses on your grave
- WILL you tune in and listen the Walkoff Walk Furious Five radio show-slash-podcast tonight at 10PM? Good, we'll put on an extra pot of coffee.
- HOW many games will get postponed or delayed tonight with the entire East Coast stuck under a huge raincloud? If there are more than 5,000 soggy fans in D.C. for the Nats-Astros game, I'll eat my hat.
- CAN Zack Greinke continue his dominating start with his sixth win of the year? If Ozzie Guillen bats Scott Podsednik any higher than 13th in the lineup, then the answer is a resounding yes.
- MIGHT the Diamondbacks become the first squadron to topple the Dodgers out in Chavez Ravine? Doug Davis gets the start and Manny is 9-for-18 career against the guy.
- HOW many Rangers will King Felix smite with his mighty strikeout strength tonight out in Seattle? Fella went 0-4 against Texas last year so he is due.
That'll do, pigs. Please tune in tonight for the ol' radio show. It promises to be another delightful romp and maybe we'll even talk about actual current events. Until tomorrow, same WoW channel.