Hey kids, you're never too far from a Starbucks.
- HOW about a big round of applause for our man Sussman? That was some fine livegloggery and timestampin'.
- MIGHT Alex Rodriguez join his teammates in Baltymore tomorrow and make his grand 2009 entrance just as Manny is making a hasty departure?
- WILL A.J. Daulerio ever trust a source again?
- IS tonight the night that the Dodgers finally lose a game at home? If they do, blame Juan Pierre.
- CAN you top my 8 correct answers on this Baseball Brainteasers quiz? If you get at least 5 correct you are officially more qualified to be an umpire than Larry Vanover.
- DID you know that Muppets are against pre-marital sex too?
- COULD tonight's contest against the Brew Crew be Reds pitcher Micah Owings' last chance to stay in the rotation? The Reds lineup is struggling and they could use a better outfield bat in Owings.
That's all for today. I hope to not crow any more about the Manny suspension because, frankly, it's not the sort of thing that will end well for anyone. Innocent people besides Manny will suffer because of this nonsense, while some very sanctimonious assholes will profit from their soapbox blather. Let's just play ball, amirite? Tomorrow, same WoW channel and a special announcement for the upcoming week of WoW.