Hey, I'm done for the day.
- CAN Ryan Zimmerman extend his hitting streak to 29 games? The Nationals, fresh off a loss when they hit four homers, are at San Francisco tonight.
- WILL the British ever get over the suspension of Manny Ramirez, "a dreadlocked free spirit"?
- WHAT question was MLB.com's Todd Zolecki asking Shane Victorino that caused him to respond, "It's a deadly disease"?
- WHO is a better pitcher than Johan Santana (4-1, 0.91 ERA)? Certainly not Derek Lowe (4-1, 3.98), who goes up against the lefty tonight.
- WILL I find a way to work in the only other games tonight (Cincy at Arizona, Chisox at Cleveland) into this post?
Hey, this wasn't bad. Thanks to Kris for contributing a pair of posts today; I will be back tomorrow with more exclamation points than you ever thought possible. I promise!