Hey kids, it's all right where you left it.
- WILL tonight's debut of Braves rookie hurler Kris Medlen make us all forget about the other folks named Kris in our lives, like Liakos, Kristofferson, and Kross?
- CAN the Blue Jays salvage the final game of the series at Fenway and avoid being swept for the first time all year? No worries, Jays fans...Jon Lester's going tonight so your worsening offense should unworsen for a night.
- IS the third game of the Giants-Padres series destined to end in a 2-1 San Diego win for a third time in a row? With Tim Lincecum pitching, the Dads will be lucky to score one run, let alone two.
- WHEN will the Houston Astros hitters remove their craniums from their aniums and provide Roy Oswalt with some run support? Dude should have more than one win on the year by now.
- WOULD you ever want to have a wedding music video as awesome and as douche-chilly as the one above? Lip-dubbing to Queen? Sure!
That's going to end your business day here at Walkoff Walk. Thanks to our buddy D-Mac for another great liveglog featuring a special surprise ending! Tune in tomorrow for your Friday Favorites and a special sendoff for the Memorial Day Weekend ahead. Not so fast, Canadians. Same WoW channel.