Hey kids, 'no' most certainly does not mean 'yes'.
- WILL Carl Pavano and his 8.50 ERA ever win a game? Good news, Indians fans...he's taking the hill against the Tigers tonight, a team he's never faced.
- WHY isn't that series at Jacobs Field? You mean I'm fleeing for the Cleve this weekend for just one stinkin' wedding and no baseball games?
- DID you know that, without a doubt, THE FINEST ASPECT OF THE RED PORCH IS THE VALUE RECEIVED FOR THE PRICE?
- HOW will rookie phenom Jordan Zimmermann perform in front of the Red Porch denizens when he makes his third career start against Albert Pujols and his band of merry Cardinals? THE FINEST ASPECT OF JORDAN ZIMMERMANN IS THE VALUE RECEIVED FOR THE PRICE.
- DO you miss Brian Wilson's Twitter feed as much as I do? Everybody drink white mocha fraps and wear linen pants this weekend in his memory.
It's Friday, go do Friday things. Then come back here this weekend to be entertained by our Canadian friend Drew fka Lloyd the Barber. Thanks to our guests this week, Sooze with her sassy livegloggery and D-Mac with his popular new Cinema Varitek feature.
Wear your swine flu masks, folks, and keep those mitts clean. Thanks for joining us all week long!