Hey kids, pour down center
- IS Nolan Ryan suited to become a minority owner of the Texas Rangers? A white guy as a minority? I didn't realize there were that many Hispanics in Dallas.
- DOES Joe Maddon strike you as the kind of boob who believes in ghostststs? He strikes me as more of an Egon Spengler than a Peter Venkman.
- WILL Clint Hurdle survive through the weekend? The Rox are playing the hot hot Padres, so I wouldn't be surprised to see bench coach Jim Tracy promoted by Monday. (UPDATE: whoops)
- CAN the Phillies continue to pad their record with yet another three game series with the Nationals? It's a tough June ahead with a West Coast trip, a Mets series, and then 15 straight games against the AL East.
- AREN'T you glad that the scoreboard widget on the right works again? You never realize how much you use something as simple as that until it's gone.
- WHO introduced Mike Tyson and Joan Jett?
Thus ends another solid and hilarious week at Walkoff Walk. We couldn't have done it without the excellent commenters. Well, we could have but that's like eating a burger with no ketchup, mayo, mustard, and pickles. You're our pickles, folks. Hang out and welcome Blue Jays fan Drew the Barber this weekend; Kris and I will be back on Monday with fun stuff and a new podcast. Same WoW channel.