Hey kids, the answers to what comes next and how to like it.
- WILL Randy Johnson get his 300th win? To put this into perspective, he has won 299 games. In other words, he only needs to win one more for 300. What I'm saying is if you laid his wins end to end it would reach from here to nowhere because wins are non-tangible.
- CAN Arizona bounce back against the Dodgers after last night's heartbreaker?
- WILL the Rangers atone for last night's drubbing versus the Yankees? There were some hard slides, brushbacks and warnings last night, making this your best bet for a brawl. Besides when your girlfriend gets home.
- WILL the Rays take another one from the again hapless Royals?
- DID you know that today is Martha Washington's birthday? She was a hip, hip, hip, lady.
Go forth in Wednesdayness. We'll back tomorrow with everything you want and nothing you need. Including me, liveglogging the Red Sox from a pub. Should be wild. Same WoW channel. You too, Baby Satan.