Hey kids, you're on the clock
- MIGHT the Xtreme Depression and the money-scrimping ways of baseball owners nix the million dollar dreams of Stephen Strasburg and his ilk?
- WHO will the Mariners take with the second pick after Strasburg goes at number one? Hot UNC hitter Dustin Ackley is already checking out lofts in Belltown.
- WILL Tommy Lasorda fall asleep face first into his manicotti tonight? He's one of the telegenic team reps in Studio 42 in Secaucus.
- CAN you believe it's already time for the Mets and Phillies to scrap again? Johan Santana is ready to rumble and undefeated against the Phils in his career.
- IS Matt Cain ready for his closeup? Fella goes for his eighth win of the year in Arizona, where former D-Back Randy Johnson will be honored with a touching video tribute tonight.
That's it for our coverage today. Please get home quickly and watch the MLB Draft on the MLB Network. If you can't watch, then check out some livebloggery goodness at some of our favorite places, like Big League Stew, Baseball Analysts, or The Biz of Baseball. I'd follow along with you but my condo association is electing new board members and I'm going to attend incognito.
We'll be back around in the morning to try and identify all these consarned kids on our lawn. Same WoW channel.
(Photo courtesy of MLB.com)