- SHOULD the Rays introduce David Price to the strikezone? It's important that they meet, especially with his Rays looking to continue their winning streak in the big fat swollen air of Colorado.
- WILL Zack Greinke keep his dream season going against Max and the 'Backs? It's the battle for soap opera babyname supremacy!
- MIGHT Chien-Ming Wang be so far gone that he can't even hold the Nationals at bay? Poorly structured as the team might be, Adam Dunn and Ryan Zimmerman will turn out even the proudest sneaker pimp.
- PROVIDED the Brad Penny Tradebait Express avoids any bends in the track against the Marlins, should we expect to see him gone by the end of the month? Penny takes on his former employers. If they treated him the way they treat their current star, expect Penny to be out for blood.
- DOES the Edwin Jackson Experience continue tonight against Albert and the Cardinals? I'm giving it the old glog treatment for the Canadian teevee people. Can he Bob Gibson Bob Gibson's former team? Only time will tell. And the fact that he's Edwin Jackson. Let's go with no.
That'll do it for today, friends. Check back tomorrow; we hope to have video of Pat Burrell performing magic tricks with a series of gloves and groupies. Same Adult WoW channel.