- HOW badly did Sports Illustrated and Joe Sheehan curse our be-sideburned hero Joe Mauer with this cover article? Forget .400, kids.
- WHAT jamook is going to want to fork over $50 just to watch Yankees games online?
- ARE you going to dial up the big Zach Duke/Carl Pavano pitchers duel tonight? Worry not, Indians fans: your bullpen has just been shored up.
- HOW happy are the Phillies that they got out of town and started winning again? And how sad are the Rays that nobody in St. Pete seems to care?
- WILL tonight be the night Nick Blackburn cements his All Star Game selection? It's Nickgasm's big chance to make up for a shitty start last year against the Brew Crew.
That'll close the doors on another brisk Walkoff Walk day. Many thanks to Dan McQuade for another tip-top job with Cinema Varitek. Tonight on national TV, Yanks-Braves on ESPN2. Tomorrow, a glog with Sooze. Same WoW channel.
(Barackblehead picture courtesy of Flickr user 917press)