- WHAT moron is going to watch Tim McCarver and Joe Buck host a baseball movie marathon on FX featuring such dreck as Mr. 3000, Fever Pitch, and The Benchwarmers? Artie Lange is spinning in his enormous, plus-sized grave.
- WILL you tune in the MLB Network at 7PM tonight to witness the rubber match between the Phillies and Rays? Bastardo! Sonnanstine! I predict a riot.
- IF the Red Sox had done the smart thing and signed Derek Lowe in the offseason, would John Smoltz be making his Boston debut tonight? Strange, because Lowe's going against fellow oldster Andy Pettitte and the Yanks.
- MIGHT tonight's start against the Pirates be Cliff Lee's last for the Tribe? He's been mentioned in trade rumors to the starter-starved Dodgers.
- HAVE any of you used Boxee before? The company that lets you enjoy Internetty stuff on your television sets just partnered up with MLB.tv, thus jabbing a finger in the collective eye of the cable companies.
Many gracious thanks to Sooze for her excellent liveglog today. It was a great Thursday thanks to you readers and commenters. Keep contributing the comments, folks. It's what keeps Walkoff Walk scratchin' and survivin'.
Until tomorrow, same WoW channel.