- HOW will Roy Halladay's groin hold up when the ace makes his gallant return to the mound against the Rays?
- AND if Doc wins his last three starts before the break, does he deserve to start the All Star Game for the Junior Circuit?
- IS St. Louis ready for the long-awaited Mark DeRosa-Tim Lincecum face-off? Seriously, one of these guys will have their face removed.
- CAN Fernando Nieve continue his hot 2009 and win his fourth straight start? See, it's not all melancholy and infinite sadness for Mets fans.
- WILL you tune in tonight at 10PM for a special Midwestern edition of the Walkoff Walk Furious Five radio show, featuring guest Will Leitch? If Drew or I get a word in edgewise with the loquacious Leitch and Liakos on the line, I'll be surprised.
Catch you all on the radio later tonight at 10PM EDT. Same WoW channel.
(Nationals Park panorama courtesy of Flickr user Laura Padgett)