Hey kids, drink it up
- HOW does Justin Morneau find the time to play baseball and write blogs on the Internet? Jake Peavy wants to know.
- WHY would the Braves trade Jeff Francouer to the Red Sox for Brad Penny?
- AND why would the Red Sox trade Brad Penny to the Braves for Jeff Francouer? Can't both teams just get together, put the two dudes on an ice floe, and push them out to sea?
- WILL the Phillies continue to shut down the Dodgers vaunted offense? Jamie Moyer is old but he ain't dumb.
- WHEN will those Marys in Pittsburgh get over the Nate McLouth trade and just focus on staying out of last place? Three games in Houston will decide that, y'all.
- WHO will be the commenter to get drunk enough at the Citzens Bank Heist to get this nifty tattoo?
Good news, everyone. All forty tickets for the Heist were delivered to my doorstep yesterday. An email will go out next week looking for some more fundage from the stragglers and for some addresses so I can mail 'em to the honest folk who paid in advance. Get your McCutchen jerseys now, people!
Thus concludes another Walkoff Walk broadcast week. Please join our pal Drew for weekend coverage. Kris and I will be back on Monday to get you ready for the Amateur Draft. Same WoW channel.