- ARE you following Joakim Soria's Twitter account? It's pretty obvious he does his own Tweeting and his website is actually pretty awesome.
- IS the benching of Jimmy Rollins going to help the Phillies snap out of their funk? The Jays can still taste blood after the sweep in Philly last week.
- WILL CC Sabathia's precious, $100 million bicep be healthy enough to throw those speedballs by the Mets tonight? Fifty million Yankee fans' collective sanity hangs in the balance.
- AFTER compiling a tidy 9-6 record against the American League, how sad are the Giants that their interleague vacation is over and they return to Milwaukee this weekend where they have lost 12 of 14? Good thing Matt Cain (9-1, 2.28 ERA) is on the bump.
- WHAT to make of the streaky Mariners? They're within 2.5 of first place but face the tough Dodgers on the road.
- WHO is the best baseball analyst on television? I'll eat my hat before I agree that it's Ron Darling, like Michael McCarthy claims.
Another week enters the digital archives, folks. This upcoming weekend brings us the finale (finally) of interleague matchups, so you American League squads better make hay while the sun's still shining and keep racking up those wins over your weaker sisters. Walkoff Walk will go mostly quiet this weekend both in tribute to Michael Jackson and also because our poutine-eating brother Drew is kinda busy.
Be back here Monday. Same WoW channel.