Sometimes people write better than us. Each Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Erik Manning puts together the Quad-A All Star team, made up of elderly non-prospects who are excelling on the Triple-A level. Finally, Shelley Duncan gets his due. His meaningless, completely anonymous due. Fangraphs.
- Patrick Sullivan chooses the best players at the midpoint of the season. But he puts a a twist on the affair and goes all the way back to July of 2008 to pick out the best players over the past calendar year. Hit the bricks, Marco Scutaro. Baseball Analysts.
- J evaluates ESPN Sunday Night Baseball's broadcast trio of doom and shits his pants when Joe Morgan starts chit-chatting about BABIP without having a darn clue as to what that thing is. 3:10 to Joba.
- It's official. Rany Jazayerli and his happy traveling party of B.P. folks were blacklisted by the Royals for calling out their horrible training staff. I've been banned by better places than Kauffman Stadium, screw 'em. Rany on the Royals.
- Curtis Granderson took reader questions over at his column at Big League Stew. We learned that he likes Angelina Jolie's fat lips and he cannot lie. The Grandstand.
- Karim Garcia, who once pissed in the bushes outside a bar in Florida during spring training, is alive and well and living in Korea. Diamond Notes.