Sometimes people write better than us. Each Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Our buddy Sooze takes a deep breath and calls out some ham-and-egger 'journalist' for suggesting that perhaps Erin Andrews orchestrated the distribution of those naughty videos. The job of the sideline reporter is a thankless one but Erin handles it with grace. Babes Love Baseball.
- Bradford Doolittle estimates and breaks down the Kansas City Royals record based on the facial hair that manager Trey Hillman is wearing. I realize covering the Royals sucks, but do we really need to know that the team performs its worst when Trey's sporting the flavor saver? Upon Further Reveiw.
- Wezen-ball.com has been spending the past week running down some historical hot stove trades from the all-too-recent past. Check out the tale of the Randy Johnson trade from 1998 and then click around to read the rest of them. It's refreshing! wezen-ball.
- 'Duk did a listicle countdown that is sure to pique your interest and jog your memory. It's the top ten defensive plays of the aughts, and he chose very wisely with his number one play. Big League Stew.
- This one's for Catshirt. Patrick Sullivan argues that Dewey Evans is far more deserving of his Cooperstown plaque than Jim Rice. Baseball Analysts.
- Carey Jones gives up corn, corn-based products, and corn-fed animals for a week. At least she (he?) had nothing to pick out of her (his?) stool. Serious Eats.