- ARE you prepared for four hours of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver tonight? Keep praying all you want for a tidy game because it ain't gonna happen.
- WHICH starting player will stay in the game the longest? I've got my money on Hanley Ramirez; nobody wants to see Miguel Tejada coming in and spoiling the good feelings.
- WILL Tim Wakefield make an appearance tonight, and if so, can Joe Mauer handle his knucklers?
- WHY is Jayson Werth so smitten with Uncle Cholly?
- WHAT kind of beer goes best with All Star Game watching? I'm thinking Bud Light in honor of the Busch fambly but feel free to correct me with esoteric choices.
That'll do it for a short day at WoW today. Come back later tonight as our buddy Dan McQuade is set to liveglog the game with colorful screencaps and hilarious commentary. Also, if you want a more immersive experience with audio and whatnot, head over to Pyle of List to hear some chuckleheads chit-chat about the game via telephone, myself included.
See you back here tomorrow for game wrap-ups and reactions. Same WoW channel.