- WHAT sort of reception will new Met Jeff "Frenchy" Francoeur receive tonight in his triumphant return to Turner Field? Also, Ryan Church plays his old team and Angel Berroa makes his debut in Mets road gray, so put on your excitement hats.
- WILL tonight's game against Seattle mark Cliff Lee's final appearance as an Indians pitcher? The trading deadline's comin' fast.
- DID Drew "LtB" Fairservice write the single greatest sentence about the business of baseball today? "We're asking publicly traded corporations and private citizens to forsake millions of dollars so our favorite TV show has a better ending." Boom, roasted.
- HOW many ounces of steroids will Raul Ibanez need to duplicate his first half over the next few months?
- WHAT'S cooler than being cool? Ice. Cold.
Baseball is back, baby! Watch it tonight, especially if you're a National League fan because there are only two American League games on the schedule. What's the deal, Bud?
See you tomorrow, same WoW channel.
(video via WFMU's Beware of the Blog)