- HOW did baseball celebrate the moon landing forty years before the exact moment I published this blogpost?
- WILL you join us and special guest Dan Levy of the On the DL podcast for tonight's episode of the Walkoff Walk Furious Five radio show? Come online at 10PM to hear us get schooled by a professional.
- DID you catch any of the Yankee Old Timers game yesterday? I heard Mike Mussina struck out a 83-year-old.
- CAN the Cubs keep their winning streak alive when they head to Philly for the Monday Night ESPN tilt? This might be Rodrigo Lopez' last start as a Philly since Roy Halladay's wife is already shopping for a Rittenhouse condo.
- MIGHT tonight be the night lithe lefty David Price finally wins a big road game? Tonight's opponent, the White Sox, have never seen him work so he's got a leg up.
Please join us later tonight and listen live to the podcast. If we're lucky, we won't have another technical disaster and make Dan Levy wish he'd never slum it with such a fly-by-night operation. If you can't listen live, you can always check it out in the archives tomorrow. Same WoW channel.