- ARE professional sports leagues as we know them about to get a whole lot more non-competitive?
- DOES the dreaded vote of confidence earned by Omar Minaya and Jerry Tranuel mean that they'll get fired on the next Mets road trip out west?
- HOW many tater tots will be served when former Oakland teammates Rich Harden and Joe "Country" Blanton face down at Citizens Bank Park?
- CAN the Twins recover from their shockingly blown ten-run lead to Oakland in last night's game? I don't know what I'm more surprised about: that the Twins blew a ten-run lead or that the Twins actually scored at least ten runs.
- WILL you watch all eighteen innings of the Royals-Angels double dip this evening? I think you win a t-shirt or something if you stay awake until the end.
Yesterday might have been highbrow day at Walkoff Walk, what with Drew's outstanding Pitch F/x piece but we sunk into the morass today, including that Duck Tales remix above (via Mental Floss). I'd apologize, but that's just part of the human condition y'all.