- IS there anything more hilarious than reading the Twitterverse's response to Omar Minaya's presser where he fired Tony Bernazard? Oh right, maybe actually watching the press conference.
- CAN the Tigers keep beating up on the Texas Rangers? They look to improve to 8-0 against their fellow AL playoff contender tonight.
- DO the Minnesota Twins stand a ghost of a chance? They'll need to beat the ChiSox behind Glen "Country" Perkins to get back in the conversation.
- WILL Wrigley Field be the Waterloo for Wandy and his Astros? Rodriguez hasn't lost in weeks but possesses an 8.25 career ERA in the friendly confines.
- ARE you looking for something to do tonight after the Cards-Dodgers game ends at 10PM? Check out our live radio show/podcast/jokesplosion featuring special guest Will Carroll.
Hopefully the deadline deals will wait until tomorrow morning so we don't have to worry about posting the wholphin tonight during our podcast. Join us tomorrow for a special return from a special guy, same WoW channel.
('96 Blue Jays singalong video courtesy of Big League Stew)