Hey kids, she loves you yeah yeah yeah
- CAN Atlanta put the finishing moves on the Phillies tonight and complete the sweep? Get your business in order, Uncle Cholly. The Mets are comin'.
- WHAT is Barry Zito going to do when Albert Pujols steps to the plate tonight? Bert is 5-for-9 lifetime against Zito with two ding-dongs.
- HOW boring are the milquetoast Houston Astros and the snoozy games they play?
- REMEMBER Bruce Chen? He's back, in Royals form. The ChiSox are going to roll, y'all.
- DO you have a television set? Does your television set receive the MLB Network? The nationally broadcast game of the night is the Cubs and Brewers at 8PM EDT.
- WILL you come with me to Guido Beach this summer? Seriously, I think that motion picture was filmed in Wildwood during my prom weekend.
This ends your official broadcasting week, friends. Be back here tomorrow, though, for a Very Special Edition of What's Up Creampuff? with our best buddy Drew fka LTB. Otherwise, enjoy your American patriotic apple pie fireworks and baseball holiday weekend.
I'm headed to Philadelphia for the Mets/Phils tilt and to scout out the city for our big upcoming Citizens Bank Heist. Leave your own plans in the comment section so we can figure out the best way to stalk you. You too, jingoistic baby.
Until Monday, same WoW channel.