- DID you realize how little the Apollo 11 dudes wandered around the surface of the moon? Check out this nifty infographic, courtesy of Kottke.
- CAN the wild-card-leading Giants reverse their road woes? Probably, they're playing Pittsburgh and Tim Lincecum is raring to go.
- WILL fastballin' Felix Hernandez win as many games for the Mariners this year as he did last year? Shouldn't be too hard, he'll do the deed if he topples the Indians tonight.
- WHICH youngster will come out on top tonight at Rogers Centre as Clay Buchholz makes his gallant return to the Red Sox rotation against soon-to-be rookie of the year Ricky "Roma" Romero?
- IS there a team out there that wants to take a chance with Julio Lugo's parasite-infested corpse? The Sox told him to hit the bricks.
Wow, the weekend is upon us way faster than I had expected. Get out there and support your local nine this weekend, guys and gals. Or just stay in and watch the Braves-Mets on FOX tomorrow afternoon, the Twins-Rangers on MLB Net tomorrow night, the Yanks-Tigers on TBS on Sunday afternoon, or the Braves-Mets again on ESPN on Sunday evening. Thank you, television!
Or better yet, check out the free preview of MLB Extra Innings until Wednesday July 22nd. More baseball = more gooder.
Drew "LtB" Fairservice returns tomorrow with weekend goodies. See you Monday, same WoW channel.