- WILL any of today's deadline deals amount to anything? There were a lot of them, so it's likely.
- WHAT does MLB Trade Rumors do now that their Christmas is over?
- WHO does Bronson Arroyo think he is, admitting he took andro and uppers in 2003?
- WHEN will we stop hearing about trades? About 25 minutes after the 4 p.m. deadline, suddenly Jake Peavy is headed to the White Sox.
- WILL I remember to prepare over the weekend so we have a top-notch Walkoff Walk next week? Yes, yes I will.
- ARE the Braves locks to win the World Series this year? Yes, now that Barbaro is playing first base.
Drew Fairservice will be with you over the weekend. Laters!
Photo via Caveman 92223 (I assume this is one of those Geico guys); in the front row, third from left, is Walter Johnson