- IF Josh Hamilton was black, would hack writers like Jay Mariotti still fall over themselves to salute him for coming clean?
- CAN the Red Sox get back on the horse at home against the Tigers tonight? Brad Penny's pitching, so no, they can't.
- WOULD you be surprised if the Giants sweep the Dodgers and tighten the NL West a whole lot? Don't be, the Giants are ridiculously good at home (38-18).
- IS this the year the Rays finally win a series in Anaheim? They haven't done it since 1999, when they were still called the Devil Rays and actually 'paid' Aaron Ledesma to 'play' 'baseball'.
- I shaved my balls for this?
Some quick, end-of-the-day announcements and whatnot to satiate your needs: (1) there will be no podcast again tonight so that we all can recover from the 82 hours we spent watching the Red Sox and Yankees over the weekend. (2) Dan McQuade is, without a doubt, the greatest guest-blogger in the history of forever and I wish someone out there would pay him to blog regularly. (3) Keep those tips coming, I promise I use them, really, I do.
Stay tuned for tomorrow, when we get back on this bucking bronco we call baseball-blogging and maybe post some of our own licking-whipped-cream-off-of-skanks photos. Same WoW channel.
(Nifty AT&T Park photograph courtesy of dpup on Flickr)