- WHEN did Aerosmith's Steven Tyler turn into my 86-year-old grandmother?
- HAVE you been following the Tyler Kepner/Rob Neyer/Joe Posnanski pissing match about whether Joe Mauer or Mark Teixeira deserve to be the MVP of the American League? It's the snooziest, politest blogfight ever.
- DO you blame skipper John Russell for the Pirates poor performance? Well, Pittsburgh ownership sure doesn't, but watch your back, hitting coach Don Long.
- HOW excited are you for Dodgers knuckleballer Charlie Haeger's first big league start since 2006? What if I told you the game was on ESPN2 at 10PM?
- OR would you rather join us at 10PM for the next episode of The Walkoff Walk Furious Five Radio Show? Tonight's guest is extra-special: Big League Stew's own Kevin Kaduk! We'll chat about Derek Jeter, Wrigley beer-tossers, and backyard BBQs.
That wraps up the broadcast Monday, folks. Please join us later tonight on the podcasts and we'll recap the whole ball of wax tomorrow. Same WoW channel.