- WITH Billy Wagner now in the fold up in Boston, does that spell curtains for Jonathan Papelbon as Red Sox closer in 2010?
- WERE the Yankees and Red Sox really that wary of Johan Santana's elbow or is this just a case of hindsight being remarkably easy to focus?
- WILL you fire up your MLB.tv tonight and watch me catch some Johnny Damon tater tots as the Yankees take on Kevin Millwood and the Rangers?
- DID you realize the Rockies are but three games behind the Dodgers as they start a three game tilt in Denver tonight? They were like 26 games back or something just two weeks ago.
- SHOULD I even bother watching television until December, when this amazing television series smacks us all across the collective jaw with a broken pool cue?
Hey, remember when Walkoff Walk commenters used to congregate here at night and chit-chat about chicks and shit like that before everyone started re-tweeting each other's witticisms on the Twitter? Yeah, those days were fun. See you tomorrow, same WoW channel.