- HOW deep must one go into the heart of Texas to find such an improbable lack of brains as displayed in Chief Wahoo's latest story?
- DID YOU REALIZE THAT THE VALUE RECEIVED FOR LIVAN HERNANDEZ IS IN HIS MENTORING SKILLS AT A LOW PRICE?
- IS Adam Wainwright making a case for the Cy Young award? Don't sleep on Chris Carpenter either.
- WON'T you join our own Drew "LtB" Fairservice as he liveglogs the Rangers/Yankees tilt over at The Score? It's on ESPN2 at 7PM; you'll have your big chance to see Derek Holland get his comeuppance.
- OR would you rather watch the Pirates take Cole Hamels and the Phillies out behind the woodshed? It's your prerogative.
We're about to hit a major milestone here at Walkoff Walk. Within the next week, we'll have hosted our 500,000th visitor! And only 485,000 of them have been spambots! But of course, we're not concerned about huge numbers here anyway. We just want a couple hundred devoted readers to ingest our words and not walk away with a bad taste in their collective mouth. So, thank you, especially those of you who reload on the page and click on certain things that lead to cash to cover hosting fees.
Consider the video above to be your amuse bouche for the day. See you tomorrow, same WoW channel.