- EXACTLY what kind of 'mindset' does a closer need when he's grooving fastballs down the pipeline in a hitters park?
- WILL one of these second-tier National League East teams make a gosh darn statement already when Atlanta and Florida tussle in Miami tonight?
- WHICH exciting young turks will get called up tomorrow for your favorite team? I'm looking forward to seeing Austin Jackson at least work out in the Bronx.
- CAN Nick Blackburn give the Twinkies a Nickgasm and record a win for the first time since July 10th? Lucky him, he's facing the White Sox again.
- ARE there still life lessons we can learn from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
There are no national TV games on tonight (thanks, football!) but no matter, you've probably got the MLB Network and you've definitely got the Walkoff Walk Furious Five Radio Show dropping at 10PM EDT. Otherwise, we'll see you tomorrow, same WoW channel.