- WHICH weekend series is more vital for their league's respective Wild Card races? The Marlins/Rockies series?
- OR the Red Sox/Rangers throwdown? Jon Lester makes his Arlington debut tonight against Kevin Millwood.
- IS their home series against the Phillies the last gasp chance for the Braves' postseason hopes? Even more pressing: Matthew Kaminski needs a tune to play for Eric Bruntlett!
- WANT a reason to go watch the Reds play the Nationals? How about FREE LUNCHEON MEAT?
- HOW pissed off is Jen Utley going to be when Mike Vick starts celebrating his Eagles touchdowns by spiking a labradoodle?
That's a wrap on the second week of August, folks, and what a week it was for people getting hit by foreign objects. Just ask Rick Porcello, Shane Victorino, or Adrian Beltre. Be careful out there, you never know what's around the next corner.
Your nationally televised weekend games include a trio of FOX games tomorrow at 4PM: Giants at Mets, Indians at Twins, and Phillies at Braves. Then, tune in at 8PM for Red Sox at Rangers on MLB Network, and once again on Sunday afternoon at 2PM on TBS. Finally, the Phillies and Braves will tussle again on ESPN at 8PM Sunday night. Stop all your complaining about East Coast bias. The Rangers are totally in Mexico or something.
See you all again on Monday. Same WoW channel.