- CAN Mark Buehrle finally beat CC Sabathia in a head-to-head matchup after failing to earn a win in the past 10 meetings? Well technically, there are two whole teams involved, too. These dudes aren't gladiators.
- DO you realize the Rays will face the Tigers seven times in the next two weeks? Joe Maddon better start noodling around with matchups for the Big Tilde.
- WHAT is left in the Braves tank? A weekend series in Philly followed by some Marlins games could make or break the season for the Fightin' Chippers.
- IF you live on the East Coast, just stay in tomorrow night and watch the Rockies and Giants tussle on the MLB Network. You won't get the Jimenez-Lincecum staredown scheduled for tonight, but Marquis v. Zito is just as juicy.
- HOW good has Andrew McCutchen's rookie season been?
You'll also be able to enjoy the Yankees-White Sox on TBS on Sunday and the Phillies and Braves on ESPN on Sunday night. Otherwise, I'm off for a weekend of playing racquetball, noodling around with Madden '10 on Wii, and stuffing my face with food like this. See you Monday, same WoW channel.