Hey kids, though I am poor I am free
- CAN you believe that the Yahoo! commenters spoke kindly of my Yankees postseason entrance exam at Big League Stew? Well, at least one of 'em did.
- WHY didn't Touching Base's Jesse Spector try to aim a bit higher when he started interviewing bloggers with yours truly?
- WHAT caused one of my all-time favorite players to get arrested down in Houston?
- I'M starving, we got any pasta, tomatoes, and basil in the shape of a flag back there?
- SHOULD I be pissed that Bruce Springsteen won't be playing the "Darkness" album on Saturday night when I head to Giants Stadium, or happy that I get to hear "I'm on Fire"?
Tonight: the Twins and Tigers tussle in the second part of a day-nighter out in Comerica Park. Justin Verlander will try to stop Minnesota from knotting the AL Central up in a tie. Joe Mauer will be catching again today, allegedly telling Coach Gardenhire, "I got this." The game in on MLB Network at 7PM.
Also on tap tonight: Tim Hudson versus Josh Johnson in the Braves-Marlins tussle at 7PM and Chris Narveson-Jason Marquis in the Brewers-Rockies game at 8:40PM. Both games have absolute importance. You will follow them closely. Until tomorrow, same WoW channel.