Hey kids, it's a living.
- WILL you join us tonight at 10PM EDT for the twentieth episode of the Walkoff Walk Furious Five radio show? We'll talk about Ichiro's record-setting ways, Manny's slump, and the time Chet from "The Hardy Boys" novels touched Kris inappropriately in the stacks of his local library.
- OR will you waste your life watching bad Monday Night Foozball matchups? C'mon, the Raiders? Really?
- CAN David Price help Tampa stop their ignominious losing streak and let Joe Maddon wash out that awful hair dye? No team has ever lost 12 in a row in a season following a pennant win.
- DO the Pirates have enough in their tanks to play the role of spoiler in the NL West race? Tonight is the first of seven games between the Bucs and Dodgers and Pittsburgh rookie Daniel McCutchen wants his first win.
- WHAT does Chin-lung Hu look like naked?
That'll do, little piggies. See you later tonight for the podcast (look! we embedded the player above!), otherwise we'll be back live tomorrow. Same WoW channel.