- WHY the hell did the Mets activate David Wright? He MUST still have an ouchie in his brain spot.
- WHO can we blame for the White Sox late season swoon? Not Kenny Williams, that's fer shore. When in doubt, blame A.J. Pierzynski, that's my mantra.
- CAN the Twins continue to capitalize on the Chicago collective failure as they inch up the AL Central standings? Someone named Jeff Manship is making his first ever MLB start tonight. ALL ABOARD THE MANSHIP, YOU GUYS!
- ARE you geeked up for the possible playoff preview in Philly tonight? Cole Hamels hasn't won since July. Wow.
- OR is the Rays last gasp at their season hosting the Red Sox more up your alley? Boston just does not play well at the Trop.
- IF you haven't already listened to the Furious Five Radio Show this week, it's not too late. By Thursday, though, all of our ideas will expire.
- DO you want to waste 3 hours of your precious time playing an Excitebike-esque racing game?
This wraps up another Walkoff Walk broadcast day. Please return to your pods and recommence your evening of feeding on baseball. See you tomorrow, same WoW channel. You too, Pizza Slice Baby.