Hey kids, fight tooth and nail but watch the hair
- WHEN Mike Hampton decided to go to the Mets team surgeon to get a shoulder operation, did anyone expect anything less than Hampton missing the entire 2010 season?
- ARE you excited that the 2010 MLB schedules came out today? At least the fans of the 20 teams with no playoff hopes have something to look forward to.
- GOT $65 and a friend? Head down to the Astor Center next month and check out Hot Doug's foie dogs.
- HOW will Red Sox starter Daisuke Matsuzaka perform in his first start since June? As if Boston's series with Anaheim wasn't huge enough, now they gotta deal with sending a dude with an 8.23 ERA to the mound.
- CAN the Giants keep their teeny Wild Card hopes alive? After a tidy start by Timmy last night, San Fran looks to Barry Zito to keep chipping away at Colorado.