Hey kids, use it or lose it
- WILL the sparks and fists fly again tonight in the Bronx? Neither Brian Tallet nor Chad Gaudin have much to lose. Except all the awful facial hair.
- SHOULD we reconsider the Giants as wild card favorites if win again tonight to complete the sweep? They'll only be 1.5 games back, so I'm a little early in my favoritism. Matt Cain goes for the Gigantes, Bret Michaels for the Rocks.
- IS it okay to not be made of Cuban linx and still appreciate Raekwon's long-awaited follow up? I'm white, Canadian, and born in the 70s. I'm his key demographic.
- DO you miss the good people of Fire Joe Morgan? They took over Deadspin today and gave that old shop a much-needed injection of life. And "sports discussion", so long as no Red Sox were needled in the process. Note to self: buy stock in Fremulon Insurance.
- WHATEVER it is you do that allows you to read baseball and human condition blogs while making food metaphors all day, it is certainly not a job your grandfather could have applied for.
- DOES the release of Bartolo Colon portend doom for Livan Hernandez? The other, big, fat, ageless guy starts tonight for the Nats against the Mighty Phils. Brave Prediction: Jimmy Rollins hits 12 home runs to become the Phifth Phillie with thirty Big Phlys. Records were made to be broken.
That'll do it kids. Thanks for swinging by the glog were the talk of Pavement surpassed the belittling of even Rick Ankiel. Remember folks: defense really, really matters. Doubly so if you prefix it with a #numbersign.