Hey kids, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong
- WILL the Yankees download a PDF copy of their playoff passes from Ticketmaster.com tonight with a win over the Angels? The $35,000,000 service charge ain't nothin' but a rounding error.
- ARE you happy that Willy Taveras is returning to the Reds lineup tonight from injury? I bet Dusty's thrilled even thought the team was 50-69 with him and 19-12 without him.
- COULD the Astros reach 90 losses for the first time since 1991 just six months after their manager predicted they'd win 90? Playing the Cardinals helps the 'cause'.
- HOW can the Twins win without Denard Span? Dude got knocked the eff out last night.
- I'M starving, we got any General Tso's Hot Dogs back there?
If your favorite team is playing a meaningless game tonight and you'd like to see Chad Gaudin thrown into the lion's den, check out the Yankees-Angels tilt on the MLB Network at 10PM EDT. Otherwise, the Hitchcock classic North by Northwest is on TCM at 8PM as the network higlights Bernard Herrmann-scored films this month.
Either way we'll see you tomorrow, same WoW channel. You too, Burger Baby.