Hey kids, it's not a crime if you say it in rhyme
- DID MDT just win Walkoff Walk Commenter of the Year by strolling into the National Portrait Gallery and getting some random dame to take his photo with Tommy Lasorda?
- WHAT happens when you combine a Mets fan, a bedazzler, and a Phillies blogger with a penchant for mischief?
- WILL Jose Lopez join a short list of folks who hit at least 25 homers and recorded fewer than 25 walks in a single season? He's the next Jose Guillen!
- AREN'T you glad the good people at Pitchers & Poets have an entire Milton Bradley Timeline of Crazy? It's chockful of human condition!
- COULD the Cardinals become the first team to clinch their division title? All they need is a win over the hapless Astros and a Cubs loss. How hard could THAT be?
We're closing up shop early today but that doesn't mean you can't live-comment the 3:30PM Yankees-Angels tilt with me below. Our deepest thanks go to WoW reader MDT for taking the time out of his busy day to do some investigative journalism at the National Portrait Gallery. Go read his MMA blog.
Back tomorrow, same WoW channel.