Hey kids, you can't roast a lamb without first shearing its fur
- IF the Tigers end up choking their division lead to the Twins, will they all be forced to wear these hilarious t-shirts? Nick "Gasm" Blackburn vs Rick "Gasm" Porcello tonight at 7PM on MLB Network.
- HAS there ever been a more wildly inappropriate yet completely appropriate news headline than this gem?
- WITH the Rockies idle tonight, can the Braves get rid of that pesky 1/2 game and close within 2 games of the NL Wild Card lead? Jair Jurrjens and his 2.70 ERA take on the Marlins to get that job done.
- WHICH night of their four-game set with the Rangers will the Los Angeles Angels of Angelheim clinch the division? Their magic number is 2, and whenever it happens, expect a snide and snarky Oktoberfest piece by yours truly.
- COULD the Phillies blow a five game lead with seven to play? Nah, it's impossible...right?
Thanks again to The Colonel and Diamond Leung for contributing their thoughts on their respective playoff teams today. If you or anyone you know has any information leading to the discovery of a single human being in the blogosphere who cares enough about the Angels to pen a short and interesting piece, lemme know.
Have a good night, dear reader, and please forgive the continued absence of the podcast. See you tomorrow, same WoW channel.