Hey kids, ideas without action cost a dollar per brainwave.
- WILL the 2010 season spell curtains for our hero Ol' Chip? His offense is worsening!
- HOW exciting would this weekend's Mets-Phillies series be if there wasn't a 20-game gap between the two squadrons? We'll never know.
- MIGHT the Giants score more than six runs in three games against the Dodgers? I doubt they'll need much more than that.
- CAN the Red Sox and Rangers switch dance partners and liven up that AL Wild Card race? I'm sure the Mariners and Rays wouldn't mind one bit. Think of the frequent flier miles!
- WANNA grab some sliders? None for me, thanks.
Busy this weekend? No? Good. Get ready for some nationally televised games with meaning, folks. Tonight at 10PM it's Dodgers-Giants on the MLB Network, then a Dodgers-Giants tomorrow night at 9PM on the MLB Network and once again for the sake of completeness: Dodgers-Giants on Sunday at 4PM on TBS. That's enough baseball with teeth to satisfy your bloodthirst. Football is for fascists.
Drew has some stuff planned for you tomorrow; the rest of us will be back on Monday. Same WoW channel.