Hey kids, it doesn't matter inside the gates of Eden
- CAN'T the Brewers find a better way to spend $8 million than another year of Trevor Hoffman's services? If you don't have any leads, there won't be any games to save, right K-Rod?
- HOW does the name Plunk Kouzmanoff sound for a Padres fan blog?
- WHICH Chicago-area blog has completed its transformation from a Cubs blog to a Bears blog? See ya next spring, Desipio.
- DID Catshirt beat me in the Player Pick Pool? Yes, yes he did.
- WHY did a couple of dummies break into the tiger cage at the Calgary Zoo? Two simple words: crystal. meth.
- WILL you join me, Kris and Drew for the stunning return of the Walkoff Walk Furious Five Radio Show? It's pretty much like a podcast...or really, a podcast on crystal meth.
Your job tonight is to show up at 10PM and listen to three dudes chit-chat about playoff teams, Miggy Cabrera, and general manager intrigue. Here, I will embed the player for you:
Otherwise, we'll let you listen to it tomorrow, sometime before we liveglog the Twins and Tigers tilt, same WoW channel. You too, moustache baby.