Hey kids, rules were meant to be rushed
- WHY don't American ballplayers wave enormous candy corns to help on a rally?
- WHO will play Rinku and Dinesh in the upcoming Sony movie about their Million Dollar Arms?
- AND how much money is Barry Bonds' marketing agent Jeff Bernstein making off those two anyway? GAZAB!
- IF Ryan Howard showed up at your wedding, would you let him dance with your bride? I would, if I got free five-dollar footlongs as a dowry.
- WAS that Kevin Youkilis making a cameo in the latest episode of "Sunny"? If so, did they pay him with milksteaks and riot juice?
And with that, we wrap up Day One of the World Series Walkoff Walkpocalypse, where editor turns against editor, commenter turns against liveglogger, and guest contributor turns against Dusty Baker. Tune in tomorrow when we continue building up to the underdog Yankees and overhyped Phillies in Wednesday's Game One. Same WoW channel.