- WAS Derek Jeter's ill-fated bunt attempt in the seventh inning last night a huge mistake or a smart idea gone awry? Contrariness and WPA can only take a sabermetrician so far.
- IF your job title is "hackneyed columnist" and not "bloated beat writer", why would you complain so loudly about not having a seat in the main press box?
- WILL Citizens Bank Park really be as rollicking as Jimmy Rollins promised if the fans are marooned without public transit? Heck, just use the tunnel from the Holiday Inn, Phillies fans!
- WHAT will your Halloween costume be this weekend? If the answer is 'pastrami sandwich', 'Tommy Lasorda', or 'Phanatic', then I hope you have the strength to haul around such an oversized costume.
- OTHERWISE, can I interest you in one of these last minute costume ideas?
- DO you want to watch the Paul Lynde Halloween special, originally as aired on ABC back in 1976? Have a mason jar handy, it's a long one!
Thus ends another solid week of broadcasting brilliance and boorishness to a bevy of boozy baseball backers. Thank you for joining us along the ride; be back here tomorrow as 310 to Joba continues our heady World Series coverage. Weekend blogging! What a country!
See you Monday, same WoW channel.
(photo via that slob Tommy Lasorda's Twitpic feed...haha, feed)