- WHO wants to be the official Walkoff Walk Translator for new radio show "Latino Baseball Chicago" hosted by Ozzie Guillen's sons, Ozzie Jr. and Oney? I'd hate to think we were missing any Insano comments we could run.
- CAN anyone think of a more fitting title for Dmitri Young than Vice President? Hey, hey not all at once.
- DID you notice that we just retroactively added a Classic TV Friday category to the right side of the page? It's a veritable treasure trove in there. Have fun.
- DOES anyone besides Mark Feinsand call Legends Field "The Boss"? THERE IS ONLY ONE "THE BOSS". I am, of course, referring to Mr. Gorpley.
- DO you agree with Jon Heyman that the Angels have the best rotation in baseball? If so, you're either Mike Scioscia or you're tripping your face off.
- WHAT do you think of Carlos Pena's new girlfriend? Va va voom!
- WHY is everyone so quick to judge Jason Kendall and Bobby Crosby for overdoing it a little bit on the ol' Adderall? Have you READ their respective papers on Subtropical Weather Phenomena and Michel Foucault's Society Must Be Defended? Brilliant stuff. Took focus.
- ARE you convinced, like Dave Sheinin, that the NL is a league full of bums that will garner nary a hit against Roy Halladay for the entire season and we should just give him the Cy Young now? I love ol' Doc but if you're buying into this, you're tripping your face off.
Finally a quick belated congrats to FoWoW and occasional contributor Brian MacPherson on his new gig as the Red Sox writer for the Providence Journal. Dude is incisive and forward thinking with his numbers. Great move for the Projo. That's it for us today, we'll see you tomorrow. You too, Flamingo Baby.