Hey kids, we're strong now.
- WHAT'S the only thing more exciting than opening day? Impending labor negotiations!
- WHAT is it about Gary Matthews Jr. that compels so many people to write about him. The ratio of words written about him in the past 4 years to the number of ABs he's had in that period must be astronomical. Marty Noble woke up long enough from his afternoon nap to have Matthews recount his days as a kid hanging around with his dad in the clubhouse. Next week, Tom Verducci goes through Matthews' DVD collection.
- IS Troy from West Virginia still in jail? If so, I hope it's a place that carries minor league baseball. Doesn't look like Joe Biemel is gonna start this year in the bigs.
- DO you think Lenny Harris' quadruple bypass surgery was originally scheduled for someone else and he just jumped in at the last second? But seriously, feel better Lenny!
- DID you know the Marlins have a powerhitting prospect named Mike Stanton who loves to eat lasagna. Get that man a shirt.
- ARE the Indians Comments of the Day not depressing enough for you? Then I suggest you take a look at today's plain dealer poll question: "Are Indians Tickets Worth It?" The answer may surprise you.
- IS Milton Bradley going to be straight hounded to death before his career is over? Geoff Baker does a fair job of chronicling the bullshit Bradley dealt with this week from two minor league umps. He even admits that he's already talked about Milty's emotional ups and downs too much this offseason. Here's rooting to a productive and drama free season for my boy.
- WHAT are the best starting rotations of all time, as ranked by ERA+? Everyone except Matt_T gets to guess.
- WHY does Oney Guillen keep popping up in my news feed? It's kind of annoying. What's the over under on a reality show? May?
Today is finished here. Tomorrow is but a small percolating idea in the minds of The Unfreakable Bloggists of Walkoff Walk Inc.™ Tonight is the WoW fantasy league draft. You kids have a good time in there. Email me the best jokes :(
See you later, same WoW channel. You too, weird kid who made that video called "Baseball Fights" that mostly just has still photos of people hitting each other from other sports. False advertising, Brobro.