- HOW will eliminating the day off between Games 4 and 5 of the LCS affect the playoffs? Dunno, but it's also taking away a day off from beer to drink water. That is going to affect my headache.
- DO you like baseball movies and/or dreamy Hollywood dreamboats? Then here's a double dose of good news: Owen Wilson plays a baseball player in a new James L. Brooks film and Jake Gyllenhall and Jim Carrey are gonna be in Damn Yankees film remake. I got callbacks for both films but thought they were below me.
- WHAT is your favorite thing about Spring? Some would say the weather, some would say the vegetation, some would say girls wearing sundresses, others would say Jay Mariotti and Ozzie Guillen bickering like two drunk grammas. I don't wanna know those people.
- DON'T you wish more ballplayers were as honest as the Rangers' Tommy Hunter about the sleepy little burghs they inhabit during Spring. Something tells me he aint being named to the Surprise, AZ Chamber of Commerce anytime soon.
- DID you remember to vote for Seattle Mariner Kanekoa Texeira's new nickname? Of course you did.
- YOU know what that picture (made by DMac) up there means don't you? The Walkoff Walk Furious Five Radio Show is about to storm back into your life after disappearing for months and just expects everything to be fine and dandy. Are you gonna let it just walk all over you like that? Well if so, you can listen live TONIGHT AT 730 or download for all of eternity by going here. It's me and Drew and DMac talking baseball (and a little bit of film) and we'd just love for you to tune in.
So I'm gonna go gargle with some turpentine to warm up the old v chords for that. We'll see you back here on the textual side of things tomorrow. Same WoW channel.