Hey kids, les temps changent.
- WHY did Royals prospect Danny Duffy quit baseball? Probably to focus on a run for president in 2012.
- IF Milton Bradley is Kanye West does that mean he's going to work with Jon Brion soon? That would be sick.
- DID you listen to the Podcats (meow) last night? If so, you heard us snoozing over the fifth starter races around the league. Well Phil Hughes won the job in New York today.
- ARE the Marlins sending top prospect and Garfield afficionado Mike Stanton to AA just to draw out his arb clock (another F5 topic from last night)? Either that or the lasagna is just really good in Jacksonville.
- WHAT'S something you never, ever thought to do with your baseball cards? No, besides sell them and give the money to charity. How about using them to predict a player's longevity based on the width of their smile?
- WHAT is the dumbest thesis you can come up with for a baseball column? Well it still isn't as dumb as "Baseball Needs More Personalities Like Brett Myers".
- DO you have any suggestions for Jimmy Rollins to help him kill some time in Spring Training? I recommend knitting, tiddlywinks or inhalant abuse.
That is all for today. See you tomorrow with your Friday favorites, including the triumphant return of Creampuff. Same WoW channel. I love you, Elvis.