Hey kids, it's sacrilicious
- DID you know they had cakies at the Last Supper?
- IS parody dead? The folks at Tauntr who produced this funny video don't think so.
- ARE you excited to read Kris' next edition of "What's Up Creampuff" tomorrow? Get a sneak peek at the latest participants via More Hardball.
- MIGHT the marketing folks at the Trenton Thunder be trying a bit too hard to get you to buy tickets? Ye gods...
- WHAT is life like for a Cardinals fan living on the North Side of Chicago during baseball season? I'd guess it's similar to a Palestinian living in the West Bank, except with more rock-throwing.
- DOES Sarah Green of Ump Bump know the only reason one cannot assemble the word "Rzepczynski" in a game of Scrabble is because it is a proper noun? There's a reason Baby Jesus invented blank tiles, lady.
- DO you want to win $30? Sure you do. Go enter Larry's 2010 MLB predictions contest at Wezen-Ball.
That's it for today. Unlike the banks under the auspices of the Federal Reserve and your local post office, we'll be open for business tomorrow with Creampuff, Classic TV, and maybe another fun item. Same WoW channel.